join the team!
purpose of the function
the baker is the first and most important team member of manufacturing process. his/her responsibilities require precision and consistent execution of batch making, quality in product, and documentation of product preparation before it is delivered to the next process.
employee will uphold safety rules and regulations plantwide.
– OSHA regulations compliant
– proper PPE and attire at all times when on the floor
– adhere to GMP’s to and from the production floor
– uphold BRC standards
– report ALL quality and safety concerns to reporting manager or member of management team not limited but including; unknown visitors, pest control, expiration or production quality in question, sanitation, etc.
daily job requirements
– ensures traceability and accuracy through precise documentation
– maintains streamline communication with process downstream in order to manage and maintain quality of ingredients in batching area (line stops, deviations, etc.)
– keeps constant contact with material handler to ensure that required materials are not depleted causing downtime
– follow mixing instructions verbatim in order to minimize any deviations and create a continuous standardized work flow
– maintain communication with supervisor and/or management team of any deviations (water, ingredient quantity) in order to preserve highest standard of quality
– operator will maintain proper judgement of dough quality in order to prevent downstream failure in product
– perform change overs of ingredients when depleted
– maintain a clean, organized, and labeled work environment
employee is responsible for maintaining a clean, organized, and audit ready work station.
employee may be asked to take part in risk hunts, routine audit walks, accident reporting, and/or process improvement initiatives.
employee is responsible for communicating pertinent information in order to reduce deviations in process, promote safety, or acknowledge maintenance repairs.
how to apply?
send your resume to email@example.com
please include a reference to the job you are applying for within the e-mail