join the team!
bakery line lead
purpose of the function
the line manager ensures proper operation of the line and coordinates the activities of operators responsible for their individual job duties. based on the production orders (quantities, rates, quality standards …), he/she makes the required adjustments, manages the supply, controls the CCPs and monitors the line.
employee will uphold safety rules and regulations plantwide.
– OSHA regulations compliant
– proper PPE and attire at all times when on the floor
– adhere to GMP’s to and from the production floor
– uphold BRC standards
– report ALL quality and safety concerns to reporting manager or member of management team not limited but including; unknown visitors, pest control, expiration or production quality in question, sanitation, etc.
daily job requirements
– must have the ability to facilitate and manage operators to ensure quality product is coming downstream
– take all proper steps to eliminate downtime and prevent any events that may deviate from the continuous work flow
– perform CCP checks, quality tests, and ensure product meets quality specs
– take complete ownership of the bakery area and maintain continuous work, and address any employee needs to supervisor
– utilize a coaching team building philosophy, “win as a team, lose as a team” attitude. will ensure operators work together and do not leave a member behind.
– report any safety or quality defects to supervisor, as well as any behavioral issues of team members or performance based instruction.
– troubleshooting minor/intermediate faults in equipment to resolve production issues. any issues beyond lead knowledge must be reported to maintenance immediately
employee is responsible for maintaining a clean, organized, and audit ready work station.
employee may be asked to take part in risk hunts, routine audit walks, accident reporting, and/or process improvement initiatives.
employee is responsible for communicating pertinent information in order to reduce deviations in process, promote safety, or acknowledge maintenance repairs.
how to apply?
send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
please include a reference to the job you are applying for within the e-mail