join the team!
batter prep operator
purpose of the function
to produce and maintain a steady production of the batter according to the day’s schedule. operator must keep record of lots on ingredients used, maintain traceability, and measure, weigh, and prep ingredients for batter.
employee will uphold safety rules and regulations plantwide.
– OSHA regulations compliant
– proper PPE and attire at all times when on the floor
– adhere to GMP’s to and from the production floor
– uphold BRC standards
– report ALL quality and safety concerns to reporting manager or member of management team not limited but including; unknown visitors, pest control, expiration or production quality in question, sanitation, etc.
daily job requirements
– oversees the process of making the batter (weighing, measuring, supplying to the mixing tanks, etc.)
– conducts monthly inventory of raw ingredients to ensure accountability and traceability
– maintains streamline communication with management team as well as downstream to ensure product is not compromised if a deviation should occur
– assists in sanitation of rooms utilized to ensure cleaning is up to standards
– perform change overs of ingredients when depleted
– maintain a clean, organized, and labeled work environment
employee is responsible for maintaining a clean, organized, and audit ready work station.
employee may be asked to take part in risk hunts, routine audit walks, accident reporting, and/or process improvement initiatives.
employee is responsible for communicating pertinent information in order to reduce deviations in process, promote safety, or acknowledge maintenance repairs.
how to apply?
send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
please include a reference to the job you are applying for within the e-mail