join the team!
crepe cook line lead
purpose of the function
the overall function of the crepe cook line lead is to ensure product is meeting quality standards, maintain streamline communication with support functions to ensure no deviations occur, and optimize the production run to maintain quality product is produced from start to finish.
employee will uphold safety rules and regulations plantwide.
– OSHA regulations compliant
– proper PPE and attire at all times when on the floor
– adhere to GMP’s to and from the production floor
– uphold BRC standards
– report ALL quality and safety concerns to reporting manager or member of management team not limited but including; unknown visitors, pest control, expiration or production quality in question, sanitation, etc.
daily job requirements
– commence start up and shut down sequence to ensure equipment is functioning properly
– must be able to facilitate operators and lead in a team environment
– coaching “win as a team lose as a team attitude”
– ability to troubleshoot and perform minor repairs when equipment malfunctions
– maintain up to date logs of all recordable information (downtime, sanding times, QA checks, etc.)
– once per shift, sand down drums to ensure quality of product is not compromised (sand drum to remove grease, burrs, etc.)
– highlights heating machines, sets 2 drums temperature to adapt cooking according to the appearance, weight, moisture and the Aw of the dough to pancakes. inquires continually the viscosities, temperatures of dough and historical of the raw materials used
– provides the supply of jam tanks, hoppers crispy cereal, butter sequence
– ensures the traceability of the material by completing the information on the labels of traceability and pasting labels in books
– monitor the overall process of the crepes including but not limited to product quality, temperature, waste, any deviations occurred
– promotes sanitation awareness for room when issues may need to be addressed; monitors and assists with sanitation of equipment
– flexibility is a must as the Lead may be needed in other areas
employee is responsible for maintaining a clean, organized, and audit ready work station.
employee may be asked to take part in risk hunts, routine audit walks, accident reporting, and/or process improvement initiatives.
employee is responsible for communicating pertinent information in order to reduce deviations in process, promote safety, or acknowledge maintenance repairs.
employee will maintain proper authorization to operate forklift, pallet jack, other related equipment to perform job duties.
how to apply?
send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
please include a reference to the job you are applying for within the e-mail