join the team!
dough prep operator
purpose of the function
the operator is responsible for the activities of the make-up line. he ensures the conformity of products in accordance with the instructions and quality procedures, performs a consistent braiding operation, and recognizes the manual deposit operation.
employee will uphold safety rules and regulations plantwide.
– OSHA regulations compliant
– proper PPE and attire at all times when on the floor
– adhere to GMP’s to and from the production floor
– uphold BRC standards
– report ALL quality and safety concerns to reporting manager or member of management team not limited but including; unknown visitors, pest control, expiration or production quality in question, sanitation, etc.
daily job requirements
– retrieving and returning mixing bowls to mixing room
– acknowledge any product deformities and reporting them immediately to supervisor
– maintain and adhere to recipe changes, perform changeovers, and maintain accuracy of product being ran
– ability to detect any product or equipment malfunctions and make necessary changes in order to reduce product defects and maintain a smooth continuous line flow
– properly braid and “ball” dough properly to specifications as required upholding quality standards
– maintain streamline communication with line manager, supervisor, and baker as the dough prep operator is a process that occurs early and can ultimately affect the downstream operation if job functions are not properly fulfilled
employee is responsible for maintaining a clean, organized, and audit ready work station.
employee may be asked to take part in risk hunts, routine audit walks, accident reporting, and/or process improvement initiatives.
employee is responsible for communicating pertinent information in order to reduce deviations in process, promote safety, or acknowledge maintenance repairs.
how to apply?
send your resume to email@example.com
please include a reference to the job you are applying for within the e-mail