join the team!
purpose of the function
to ensure the reception and availability of line ingredients as well as packaging materials. Employee will ensure the accuracy of received goods as well as aligning the proper ingredients/materials with the required needs for the day’s production run.
supply chain manager
employee will uphold safety rules and regulations plantwide.
– OSHA regulations compliant
– proper PPE and attire at all times when on the floor
– adhere to GMP’s to and from the production floor
– uphold BRC standards
– report ALL quality and safety concerns to reporting manager or member of management team not limited but including; unknown visitors, pest control, expiration or production quality in question, sanitation, etc.
daily job requirements
– verification and documentation of goods received
– shelf life and stock rotation
– correct usage of materials (oldest lot first)
– implement batch numbers for traceability of goods consumed
– ensure proper storage and FIFO
– regularly maintain physical inventory count and verify accuracy matches with computer data
– shipping operations will include unloading packaging goods, freezer inventory management, and regulating packaging materials as required
– receiving operations include bringing ingredients out to both the brioche and crepe lines
– special operations including assistance with palletizing will take place periodically
employee is responsible for maintaining a clean, organized, and audit ready work station.
employee may be asked to take part in risk hunts, routine audit walks, accident reporting, and/or process improvement initiatives.
employee is responsible for communicating pertinent information in order to reduce deviations in process, promote safety, or acknowledge maintenance repairs.
employee will maintain proper authorization to operate forklift, pallet jack, other related equipment to perform job duties.
how to apply?
send your resume to email@example.com
please include a reference to the job you are applying for within the e-mail