join the team!
purpose of the function
the operator ensures the smooth running of the packaging process and informs the Line Manager in case of malfunction. operators are responsible for but not limited to boxing, palletizing, sanitation of work area, and setting line up for next day’s production.
employee will uphold safety rules and regulations plantwide.
– OSHA regulations compliant
– proper PPE and attire at all times when on the floor
– adhere to GMP’s to and from the production floor
– uphold BRC standards
– report ALL quality and safety concerns to reporting manager or member of management team not limited but including; unknown visitors, pest control, expiration or production quality in question, sanitation, etc.
daily job requirements
– raise and promote awareness to supervisor and/or management team with any discrepancy that may present itself
– maintain accuracy of packing sheets for traceability and to ensure count is correct
– perform line changes for different products run
– rotates between the 7 packing operators (ergonomic efficiency)
– performs tasks such as film and tie change, box change, other material changes
– make adjustments and fine tune packaging equipment to ensure efficiency and good quality of product
– various operations include hand packing, lot code verification, palletizing, and bagging.
– minor quality checks will take place within the packaging area to ensure finished goods meet safe quality food standards (e.g. shelf life, presentable packaging, label verification, weight control, etc.)
employee is responsible for maintaining a clean, organized, and audit ready work station.
employee may be asked to take part in risk hunts, routine audit walks, accident reporting, and/or process improvement initiatives.
employee is responsible for communicating pertinent information in order to reduce deviations in process, promote safety, or acknowledge maintenance repairs.
how to apply?
send your resume to email@example.com
please include a reference to the job you are applying for within the e-mail