join the team!
responsible for stacking and piling goods into their correct containers and preparing them for shipment using various equipment. cleans and prepares containers before placing goods in them.
– stack and pile finished goods into containers.
– prepare goods for shipment.
– pack them following a specific set of instructions.
– clean and prepare containers for packing.
– check to ensure containers are damage free.
– verify if items pulled out of package are correct.
maintain database of packages.
– fill out forms and papers to record measurement, weight, and product count.
keep track of inventory.
– remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks.
– seal and label each container.
– move completed packages for loading.
– load or stuff different products or merchandise.
– count items.
– review packing lists.
– mark and label containers.
– seal containers with glue and fasteners.
– tag containers with marking tools.responsible for stacking and piling goods into their correct containers and preparing them for shipment using various equipment. cleans and prepares containers before placing goods in them.
– high school Diploma or GED.
– must be authorized to work in U.S.
– must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen.
– ability to stand for extended periods of time.
– ability to lift and/or move up to 35 pounds to aid operations.
– good vision and hearing for communication and operational safety.
how to apply?
please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org