Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Serves: 2 people
We’ve come up with the perfect Sunday afternoon dessert: caramelized apple crêpe cones. A mix between foodieness and deliciousness. Today, we bring to you the sweetness of apples and the buttery feeling of our crêpes.
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 apples cut in 8ths and peeled
- 1 sprinkle powdered cinnamon or more depending on your taste
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- First, in a medium sized pan, melt the butter over medium high heat.
- Then, add the apples, sugar and sprinkle the cinnamon.
- Cook apples until they turn a goldish color and turn them over.
- Once turned over, lower the heat if needed.
- Finally, once both sides are golden, turn off the heat and let the apples cool off.
- Fill the crêpes and enjoooy!