Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Serves: 1 person
This week we have something very tasty and easy for your breakfast, or your mid-day snack. A raspberry-banana smoothie made with almond milk (or you can use any other sort of milk, we just think it’s the one that brings out the taste more). It’s delicious and when you pair it with one or two chocolate crêpes to go, it becomes the “crème de la crème” smoothie! Let us know what you think of it, we’d love to hear your thoughts!
- 2 bakerly chocolate crêpes
- 2/3 cup of almond milk
- 2.5 oz of raspberries
- 1 banana
- It's fairly simple, first you're going to chop the banana into one inch slices and put them in the blender.
- Then, add the raspberries.
- After that, add the milk, close the lid and blend for 30 seconds (or to whatever your liking is).
- Finally, serve cold and enjoooy!