Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Serves: 6 people
The world’s first ever crêpe pops! Maybe you’ve heard of cake pops, the delicious little treat that takes a lollipop and substitutes the hardened sugar sphere for a frosting covered ball of cake. Using cake pops as our inspiration, we made our very own CREPE POPS! We took our crêpes and rolled them up (again) before covering them with real chocolate and sprinkles. It’s fun and easy to make and can be a fun weekend activity for mom and kids or the perfect treat for a birthday party. We think your kids will enjoy making their own as they get to eat their creation when they’re done!
For bigger crêpe pops, use a full crêpe. For a more manageable (and just as delicious) crêpe pop, cut the crêpe in half prior to rolling.
- 6 bakerly chocolate crêpes
- 1 bag real chocolate not candy melt
- 1 container sprinkles
- 6 lollipop sticks
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Use either milk, dark, or white chocolate. The choice is yours!
- Roll your crêpes from one end to the other and insert the stick through the loose end. For a smaller crêpe pop, cut the crêpe in half prior to rolling. Whichever you choose, make sure the stick doesn't go all the way through the rolled crêpe!
- It's time to add the chocolate "frosting!" use a spoon to coat the crêpe-on-a-stick, rotating the stick to ensure even coverage.
- Once the crêpe-on-a-stick is completely covered, allow any excess chocolate to drip off back into the chocolate bowl.
- Add sprinkles and place immediately in the freezer for 30 minutes. Use either a sturdy cup, specialized rack, or poke holes in a small cardboard box to ensure your crêpes stand upright.
- Once they come out of the freezer you now have a crêpe pop! It's time to enjoy 🙂
- Quick and easy to make!
- Family activity.
- Store upright for best results.
- For smaller pops, cut crêpes in half prior to rolling (and double the number of lollipop sticks).