Prep time: 10-15 minutes
Cook time: 15-20 minutes
Serves: 1 person
For this one, we've decided to bring our buttery plain crêpes in sync with our healthy lifestyle. It's not full on vegetarian, but it's a good start! If you are, just remove the ham and you're all set. Eggs for protein, asparagus and zucchini to make the colors pop! Let us know what you think.
- 1 egg sunny side up
- 2 zucchinis thinly sliced
- 6 asparagus
- 2 slices white ham
- 2 cloves garlic thinly chopped
- First off, prepare your asparagus and thinly slice the zucchini. Roll the slices of zucchini in paper towel to remove some water and while you do that cook your asparagus in a pan with a bit of olive oil.
- In that same pan, once you're done with the asparagus, mix the chopped garlic with the rest of olive oil and then throw in the zucchini. Let it slowly cook.
- When the zucchinis are ready, set them aside and cook your egg. Maybe add a little bit more of olive oil if you feel it's needed.
- While the egg cooks, in another pan, butter up the bottom and heat (on very low heat) your delicious buttery plain crêpe (butter with more butter is always a good recipe).
- While the crêpe heats up, lay the two slices of ham, then the zucchini, your egg and top the whole with the beautiful asparagus!
- Carefully put it in your plate, taking care not to tear the crêpe, and savour proudly!