“from Brittany to the USA”
bakerly began when Julien and Fabian, two Bretons (from Brittany, in the North West of France), decided to combine their efforts and talents to bring their love of crêpes, brioches, and other traditional French products to households across America.
Julien’s family’s company has decades of experience in manufacturing delicious wholesome bakery products in France. being half-American, he has been waiting for the right time to move to the U.S. and bring his French goodies along with him.
Fabian used to have his own restaurant and made the best crêpes in Brittany (and perhaps in the world!). he has been hoping to share crêpes and other bakery items ever since moving to the US more than a decade ago.
their goal is to stay true to making quality bakery products the same way they enjoyed them when they were children in France (Uh… no… in Brittany!).
“simple ingredients, honest origins”
we ensure that all products are completely free of preservatives, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, zero high fructose corn syrup and zero trans fat. just check out our bakerly “no-no” list and you will better understand that we are not messing around with bad stuff!
and bakerly’s recipes wouldn’t be as delicious and wholesome as they are if it weren’t for the farms we’ve selected to partner with. the relationships we’ve developed with our farmers enable us to use only pure, top quality ingredients with honest origins:
- the milk we use is real milk, or milk the way nature intended – meaning it’s never from concentrate.
- and let’s talk about our eggs! they are never processed or dehydrated.
- we’re so picky about our ingredients, that we literally pick our strawberries at the top of their ripeness! no need to add coloring because these deep-red beauties taste as good as they look, especially when rolled up into a tasty crepe.
- our chocolate comes from real cacao trees, not some version of chocolate you’d find in a laboratory test tube. when it comes to chocolate, why settle for anything less than the best?
- of course, behind every crêpe, brioche, or croissant stands a capable team of artisan bakers who use their expertise and passion to transform our authentic ingredients into scrumptious snacks that will make you go “yum!” each time.
- finally, and perhaps most importantly, the essential ingredient in all of our products is love. we’ve made sure to bake just the right amount of love into each and every snack. we’re certain that after your first bite (you know, right around the time a smile slowly appears across your face?) you’ll taste the love too!