Bakerly Barn has an exciting opportunity as a Machine Operator here in Easton, PA!
Are you a happy person? Do you want to work with other happy people? Good! We do too! Here are the questions we know you need answered.
- What makes a good machine operator?
Great question! We knew you were super smart! 😊
Bakerly Barn is looking for someone with:
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Previous machine operating experience is preferred, but not required
- Mechanical aptitude required
- High school diploma or GED
- MS Office skills are a plus!
Sound like you? Great! Keep on reading!
- What exactly does a machine operator do?
Another fantastic question! Machine operators are responsible for the equipment set-up and changeovers, troubleshooting and reacting when deviations occur, monitoring and assisting with sanitation of equipment, reporting all quality concerns to management team. (Don’t worry, our amazing trainers will help get you up to speed before you’re on your own!)
- What can Bakerly Barn offer me?
What a wonderful and important question! Besides the obvious paycheck, Bakerly Barn can offer you:
- Up to $1,000 sign-on bonus!
- Annual cost of living increases
- A merit increase after 60 days on our team
- Two opportunities a year for attendance awards (that’s an easy $100 that could be yours!)
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid half hour lunches – though we know you’ll miss us; it gives you more time doing whatever you love outside of work!
- You also receive 11 PTO days per year with 2 extra if you marry or have a newborn and 9 paid holidays per year.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and the company pays for dental and vision coverage for children!
- 401K with match
- Employee referral bonus of up to $1000 – you are going to want to tell all your friends about us!
- Life insurance and long-term disability policies paid for by us.
- Game area in breakroom
- Free Bakerly products and 40% discount (Yum!)
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.