bakerly, a family-owned company, is proud to be home to one of the fastest growing brands in the US food industry! We are a baked goods manufacturer that places an emphasis on absolutely delicious, premium and authentic recipes that use only the very best ingredients.
Our state-of-the-art production facility is located in Easton, PA and our Corporate Sales office is located in Miami, FL!
Please visit our website to learn more about our delicious French crêpes, golden croissants, fluffy pancakes and our large range of outstanding French brioches.
bakerly’s Philosophy is simple: “Companies don’t succeed, people do!” so let’s “Work Hard, Play Hard!”
The general purpose of the General Maintenance position is to maintain and assist with the cleaning of the facility. Various tasks are listed on the master sanitation list as well as the daily checklist. There are specific tasks/projects that the General Maintenance Technician would be called for including but not limited to extra detailed cleaning, assembly of tooling and/or racks, as well as various natures.
General Maintenance – Job Description:
- Follow, document, and routinely follow cleaning lists; ensuring they are completed in a timely manner.
- Constantly moving to ensure the facility is clean and presentable for outside visitors.
- Ensure pathways are cleaned.
- Sinks, trashcans, doors, panels, are cleaned and presentable.
- Maintains good order of the chemical cage.
- Conducts inventory to ensure that supplies are in good standing.
- Takes care of facility waste as well as any spillage present.
- Compliant with GMP and SQF policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Education, & Skills:
- Able to stop, stand, kneel, walk for 8hrs straight.
- Ability to lift 50-100 lbs.
- Self motivated and ability to ensure work is completed in a timely manner.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Punctual and dependable.
If your job search requires a positive environment with team support along with free French pastries, you’ve just been matched!