bakerly, a family-owned company, is proud to be home to one of the fastest growing brands in the US food industry! We are a baked goods manufacturer that places an emphasis on absolutely delicious, premium and authentic recipes that use only the very best ingredients.
Our state-of-the-art production facility is located in Easton, PA and our Corporate Sales office is located in Miami, FL!
Please visit our website to learn more about our delicious French crêpes, golden croissants, fluffy pancakes and our large range of outstanding French brioches.
bakerly’s Philosophy is simple: “Companies don’t succeed, people do!” so let’s “Work Hard, Play Hard!”
The Material Handler is responsible for ensuring the reception and availability of line ingredients as well as packaging materials. Employee will ensure the accuracy of received goods as well as aligning the proper ingredients/materials with the required needs for the day’s production run.
Material Handler – Job Description:
- Verification and documentation of goods received.
- Shelf life and stock rotation.
- Correct usage of materials (oldest lot first).
- Implement batch numbers for traceability of goods consumed.
- Ensure proper storage and FIFO.
- Regularly maintain physical inventory count and verify accuracy matches with computer data.
- Shipping operations will include unloading packaging goods, freezer inventory management, and regulating packaging materials as required.
- Receiving operations include bringing ingredients out to both the brioche and crêpe lines.
- Special operations including assistance with palletizing will take place periodically.
- OSHA regulations compliant.
- Proper PPE and attire at all times when on the floor.
- Adhere to GMP’s to and from the production floor.
- Uphold BRC standards.
- Report ALL quality and safety concerns to reporting manager or member of management team not limited but including; unknown visitors, pest control, expiration or production quality in question, sanitation, etc.
Knowledge, Education, & Skills:
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, bend, climb stairs, and lift up to 100 pounds at a time.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in inventory management.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Current and valid Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) forklift operation certification strongly preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- Ability to respond to continually changing priorities.
- Interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
If your job search requires a positive environment with team support along with free French pastries, you’ve just been matched!