This year, bakerly decided to join the Movember movement and help raise awareness and donations for men’s health. We present to you Mooovember by bakerly!
What is Movember?
Movember is a charity saving and improving men’s lives through projects focused on prostate cancer, testicular cancer, mental health and suicide prevention. Since 2003, Movember has funded more than 1,250 men’s health projects around the world, challenging the status quo, shaking up men’s health research and transforming the way health services reach and support men.
Why is it important to raise awareness?
- Globally, men die nearly 6 years earlier than women.
- 1 in 9 men in the US will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime.
- 3 out of 4 suicides in the US are male.
How are we joining the cause with #mooovember?
bakerly is moooving through different actions:
- We will be donating $1 for every order placed on the website, for the entire month of November.
- Starting Sunday, November 1st, we invited the gentlemen of the bakerly team to join the Movember family, become a Mo Bro, and give the floor to their beautiful moustaches to help us raise awareness.
- For those of us who are not able to grow a moustache, we run/walk 60 miles over the month of November for the 60 men we lose to suicide each hour, every hour across the world, and share our activity on social media or around us to raise awareness using the hashtag #mooovember.
What you can do to help?
- Order yummy bakerly products during the month of November on our website, www.bakerly.com
- Donate here.
- Follow us on social media @bakerlyusa for weekly updates on our Mo Bros moustaches, and share away!
- Join us and run/walk 60 miles over the month for the 60 men we lose to suicide each hour, every hour across the world, and share your activity on social media or around you to raise awareness using the #mooovember.