ohh no, your cart is empty, checkout some great recommendations below!
Bakerly is currently seeking for a full-time Project Manager to work on Product Development within the Marketing Team.
This motivated person will work closely with the Marketing team, Plant team and Sales team to manage and drive multiple projects, from product conception through launch while also acting as point person for corporate quality duties.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager may include:
- Lead the launch of new and existing products by managing process from R&D through launch
- Project Initiation – put together project team, organize kick-off and timeline for project
- Research and Development – work closely with R&D team for progress updates
- Artwork Development – create timelines for artwork approvals with Brand Manager and Designer, facilitate reviewing process with cross-functional teams
- Timelines – manage planned timeline versus actual timeline, coordinate timelines across various points of the project
- Be the point person and center of pertinent information on projects including:
- Product specification information (ingredients / logistics)
- Barcode / SKU creation
- Maintain all product related specifications
- Translate specifications into FDA-regulated ingredient statements / nutrition facts
- Create and maintain all product ingredient and nutritional specifications
- Review artwork/documentation for Quality and Regulatory related information
- Ensure artwork is up to spec with FDA regulations
- Review specification sheets and sell sheets for Sales / Marketing teams
- Conduct research on various compliance subjects, including research on:
- Ingredients compliance research
- Quality / FDA rules and regulations
- Communicate project updates to key stakeholders in the project
- Assist with various long term projects
- 3+ years of experience in Project Management / Food Industry, ideally within a CPG company
- Bachelor degree required, preferably in Marketing / Food Science / Science
- Attentive to detail and time management
- Sense of urgency, adaptability and drive
- Organized, persistent and process-oriented
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Quick learner, self-starter and always willing to take on more
- Excellent stakeholder communication
- Skills in MS Office - Excel & Powerpoint
While the company is still working remotely, this position will be remote. Once the office opens, position will be in Coral Gables full-time.
In return, we offer:
- A path towards an extremely rewarding career
- We believe that “Companies don’t succeed, people do!” so let’s “Work Hard, Play hard!
- Excellent company culture
- Competitive health benefits, PTO
- Retirement plan