Janitorial Worker/Sanitation (Entry Level)
The general purpose of the General Maintenance position is to maintain and assist with the cleaning of the facility. Various tasks are listed on the master sanitation list as well as the daily checklist. There are specific tasks/projects that the General Maintenance Technician would be called for including but not limited to extra detailed cleaning, assembly of tooling and/or racks, as well as various natures.
General Maintenance – Job Description:
- Follow, document, and routinely follow cleaning lists; ensuring they are completed in a timely manner.
- Constantly moving to ensure the facility is clean and presentable for outside visitors.
- Ensure pathways are cleaned.
- Sinks, trashcans, doors, panels, are cleaned and presentable.
- Maintains good order of the chemical cage.
- Conducts inventory to ensure that supplies are in good standing.
- Takes care of facility waste as well as any spillage present.
- Compliant with GMP and SQF policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Education, & Skills:
- Able to stop, stand, kneel, walk for 8hrs straight.
- Ability to lift 50-100 lbs.
- Self motivated and ability to ensure work is completed in a timely manner.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Punctual and dependable.
Why you should work at Bakerly Barn, LLC
- Permanent full time employment
- Sign-on Bonus of $1000
- Annual Cost of Living Rate Increase
- Two Additional PTO Days for Marriage
- Long Term Opportunity of Advancement
- Two Additional PTO Days for Newborn
- Two Opportunities for 100$ attendance awards
- Paid Half-hour Lunch and leave work half hour earlier
- Game area within breakroom
- Free Bakerly products
- 9 Company Holidays per year
- 11 PTO days your first year
- Paid Dental for kids
- Paid Vision for kids
- 2% Employer company 401(k) match
- employee referral up to $1000
- Paid $10k Life insurance
- Paid LTD
3rd Shift - 10:00pm - 6:00am
4th Shift - Friday 10:00pm - 10:00am, Sunday 10:00am - 10:00pm, with an option of 3rd day to make 32 hours.
If your job search requires a positive environment with team support along with free French pastries, you’ve just been matched!
Bakerly Barn provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Masks are required as you enter the facility. Temperatures checked at the door. Social distancing practices.