About our company:
bakerly, a happy family-owned company, is proud to be one of the fastest growing brands in the US food industry! We are a French baked goods manufacturer and take pride in creating delicious, premium and
authentic recipes, using only the very best ingredients. We have offices located in Miami and Brooklyn, and have a new state-of-the-art production facility in Easton, PA, all of which will make you feel right at home!
We are looking for talented and passionate people who will share our energy, enthusiasm and bakerly ‘savoir-faire’.
bakerly is currently looking for a creative-minded and strategic Brand Manager who reports to Marketing Manager Manager. This position will support the Marketing Manager to analyze the business, conduct competitive analyses, and research market trends and develop the global brand strategy and go-to-market plan through in-store and online channels. Brand Manager will help drive all aspects of the development and execution of the marketing plan. For the execution of the marketing plan, the Brand Manager will be
helped by 2 direct reports (Social Media Manager and Communication/Events Manager).
Major Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Develop brand objectives and marketing strategies.
✓ Analyzes consumer and competitive trends, business insights and recommends actions to be taken (IRI data, market research…)
✓ Develops innovative ideas align with our brand positioning and meet the needs of our target consumer.
✓ Responsible for staying on strategy, creative development, budgets, and tracking KPIs.
- Lead and implement campaigns and marketing plan to amplify our voice and grow awareness through all the channels : In-Store, On-line, Social Media, Partnerships, Events, Trade Show and PR.
- Be the expert regarding the brand, products, category, competition and business performance.
- Lead all internal and external communications.
- Develop and manages promotional materials and retail merchandising.
- Deliver packaging design recommendation for new products; collects competitors, market and consumer insights.
- Talent development of 2 direct reports and work closely with cross functional partners (Sales Team,Design Team, New Products Development Team and Operations).
Job Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or related field OR any combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved required.
- Master's Degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in traditional CPG brand management. F&B industry preferred.
- Experience building successful brand and channel plans.
- Experience in multiple disciplines (e.g. digital, experiential, media, sponsorships, PR).
- Strategic thinker with excellent analytic capabilities to develop and measure marketing programs.
- Proactive, can-do attitude – an ambitious go-getter who takes initiative, is forward thinking and always goes above & beyond the task at hand.
- Highly collaborative, with expertise building relationships and leading cross-functional teams to inspire results and drive projects forward.
- Strong organization, planning, and creative thinking skills
- Ability to focus on details, as well as maintaining an eye on the high-level strategy
- Positive attitude and influence.
- Clear and concise communication and presentation skills.
In return, we offer:
- A path towards an extremely rewarding career
- We believe that “Companies don’t succeed, people do!” so let’s “Work Hard, Play hard!
- Excellent company culture
- Competitive health benefits, PTO
- Retirement plan