crêpe line conductor
bakerly, a family-owned company, is proud to be home to one of the fastest growing brands in the US food industry! We are a baked goods manufacturer that places an emphasis on absolutely delicious, premium and authentic recipes that use only the very best ingredients.
Our state-of-the-art production facility is located in Easton, PA and our Corporate Sales office is located in Miami, FL!
Please visit our website to learn more about our delicious French crêpes, golden croissants, fluffy pancakes and our large range of outstanding French brioches.
bakerly’s Philosophy is simple: “Companies don’t succeed, people do!” so let’s “Work Hard, Play Hard!”
The crêpe Line Conductor is the driver of the crêpe line as the batter is cooked at the drum, much like the brioche line conductor drives the line for brioche as the product comes to the oven. They must be resilient and be self-driven to produce quality crêpe. While cooking the crêpe, the operator must perform analysis checks on color, water activity, moisture, weight, among other various records to be taken. The operator may be responsible for cleaning pending on production end that includes but is NOT limited to the daily task sheet as well as the master sanitation form. Operator for the crêpe cooker must be highly motivated and maintain strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
Crêpe Line Conductor – Job Description:
- Time management to ensure quick start up while maximizing sanitation time.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; maintain strong communication with packaging as well as crêpe prep.
- Ability to troubleshoot and react when deviations occur.
- Accuracy in quality and production sheets.
- Assembly, setup, and disassembly of filling hoppers before and after shift.
- Ensures the traceability of the material by completing the information on the labels of traceability.
- Monitor the overall process of the crêpes including but not limited to product quality, temperature, waste, any deviations occurred.
- Promotes sanitation awareness for room when issues may need to be addressed; monitors and assists with sanitation of equipment.
- Line conductor shall be flexible in ability as role is not limited to one cooker.
- Proper PPE and attire at all times when on the floor.
- Adhere to GMP’s to and from the production floor.
- Uphold SQF and Food Safety standards.
- Report ALL quality and safety concerns to reporting manager or member of management team not limited but including; unknown visitors, pest control, expiration or production quality in question, sanitation, etc.
Knowledge, Education, & Skills:
- Good organizational skills.
- Must be able to adhere to health and safety regulations.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in food processing environment preferred
- High School Diploma.
- Adequate with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- Ability to operate machinery and multi-task.
- Ability to respond to continually changing priorities.
- Continuously observe and evaluate operations to identify problems and/or opportunities for improvement.
- Comply with FDA, OSHA and all other regulatory agencies while complying with good manufacturing practices.
- Must have ability to interpret and follow policies and procedures.
- Interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to move from one task to another with ease.
If your job search requires a positive environment with team support along with free French pastries, you’ve just been matched!