About our company:
bakerly, a happy family-owned company, is proud to be one of the fastest growing brands in the US food industry! We are a French baked goods manufacturer and take pride in creating delicious, premium and authentic recipes, using only the very best ingredients. We have offices located in Miami and Brooklyn, and have a new state-of-the-art production facility in Easton, PA, all of which will make you feel right at home!
We are looking for talented and passionate people who will share our energy, enthusiasm and bakerly ‘savoir-faire’.
bakerly is currently seeking a full-time Marketing Project Coordinator to work with the Product Development within the Marketing Team.
This motivated person will report to the Product Development and Innovations Manager and will work closely with the Marketing team, Plant team and Sales team to assist with the set-up of new and existing projects and sample management.
Major Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Support to the Sales Team for product set up:
- Complete enrollment and new item forms for new customers
- Work with cross-functional teams to supply all necessary documentation, including Logistics, Sales, Packaging, Quality, etc.
- Manage sample process
- Support Sales and Marketing teams to send samples to new and existing clients
- Manage inventory at office for sample supplies (products, branded goodies, etc.) working with cross functional teams including Marketing, Office Management, Logistics
- Responsible for all data management + updates of product information in client portals:
- Including data management portals such as Salesforce CRM, One World Sync, Syndigo, etc.
- Develop marketing and promotional documentation with assistance of the Marketing Brand Manager:
- Specification sheets and miscellaneous promotional documentation
- Marketing presentations for new and existing products
- Assist with in-store demos:
- Work with Logistics Teams to ensure product delivery, and with Marketing Team for promotional materials and tools
- Maintain an ongoing base of knowledge on:
- Product specifications [ingredients/nutrition facts + packaging]
- Up to date packaging
Job Qualification Requirements:
- 1 year of experience in Project Management / Food Industry, ideally within a CPG company
- Bachelor degree required, preferably in Marketing / Food Science / Science
- Data entry, analytical skills, reporting skills
- Excellent communication skills, team player attitude
- Attentive to detail and time management, able to meet and exceed deadlines
- Sense of urgency, adaptability and drive
- Organized, persistent and process-oriented
- Quick learner, self-starter and always willing to take on more
- Knowledgeable and skilled in MS Office tools including: Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Experience in Salesforce and 1WorldSync is a plus
- Open to working in freezer environment while handling samples
While the company is still working remotely, this position will be remote. Once the office opens, position will be in Coral Gables full-time.
In return, we offer:
- A path towards an extremely rewarding career
- We believe that “Companies don’t succeed, people do!” so let’s “Work Hard, Play hard!
- Excellent company culture
- Competitive health benefits, PTO
- Retirement plan