About our company:
bakerly, a happy family-owned company, is proud to be one of the fastest growing brands in the US food industry! We are a French baked goods manufacturer and take pride in creating delicious, premium and authentic recipes, using only the very best ingredients. We have offices located in Miami and Brooklyn, and have a new state-of-the-art production facility in Easton, PA, all of which will make you feel right at home!
We are looking for talented and passionate people who will share our energy, enthusiasm and bakerly ‘savoir-faire’.
bakerly is currently seeking for a full-time Project Lead to work on Product Development within the Marketing Team.
This motivated person will report to the Product Development and Innovation Manager and will work closely with the Marketing team, Plant team and Sales team to manage multiple projects, from product conception through launch.
Major Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Lead the launch of new and existing products by managing process from R&D through launch
- Project Initiation – put together project team, organize kick-off and timeline for project
- Research and Development – work closely with R&D team for progress updates
- Artwork Development – create timelines for artwork approvals with Brand Manager and Designer, facilitate reviewing process with cross-functional teams
- Timelines – manage planned timeline versus actual timeline, coordinate timelines across various points of the project
- Be the point person and center of pertinent information on projects including:
- Product specification information (ingredients / logistics)
- Barcode / SKU creation
- Product Expert – maintain a library of knowledge on:
- Bakerly products
- Product specifications [ingredients/nutrition facts + packaging]
- Up to date packaging
- Communicate project updates to key stakeholders in the project
- Assist with various long term projects
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for upcoming projects regarding:
- Product improvement
- Sample request
- Product revisions
Job Qualification Requirements:
- 2 - 3 years of experience in Project Management / Food Industry, ideally within a CPG company
- Bachelor degree required, preferably in Marketing / Food Science / Science
- Attentive to detail and time management
- Sense of urgency, adaptability and drive
- Organized, persistent and process-oriented
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Quick learner, self-starter and always willing to take on more
- Excellent stakeholder communication
- Skills in MS Office - Excel & Powerpoint
- Open to travel (<15%)
While the company is still working remotely, this position will be remote. Once the office opens, position will be in Coral Gables full-time.
In return, we offer:
- A path towards an extremely rewarding career
- We believe that “Companies don’t succeed, people do!” so let’s “Work Hard, Play hard!
- Excellent company culture
- Competitive health benefits, PTO
- Retirement plan