bakerly, a family-owned company, is proud to be home to one of the fastest growing brands in the US food industry! We are a baked goods manufacturer that places an emphasis on absolutely delicious, premium and authentic recipes that use only the very best ingredients.
Our state-of-the-art production facility is located in Easton, PA and our Corporate Sales office is located in Miami, FL!
Please visit our website to learn more about our delicious French crêpes, golden croissants, fluffy pancakes and our large range of outstanding French brioches.
bakerly’s Philosophy is simple: “Companies don’t succeed, people do!” so let’s “Work Hard, Play Hard!”
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our growing Accounting Team!! This position will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer and Accounting Manager.
Staff Accountant – Job Description:
- Maintain Fixed Assets in Depreciation Software:
- Additions, Disposals and Monthly Depreciation.
- Cap Ex Budget Tracking:
- Monthly Review with Engineering Team and Plant Management.
- Intercompany Balance Reconciliations.
- Prepaid Expense Journal Entries.
- Payroll Journal Entries.
- Monthly Bank Reconciliations.
- Monthly Standard Journal Entries:
- Management Fees within the Corporate Group.
- Salary Expense and Insurance Expense Allocation within the Corporate Group.
- Rent Income & Rent Expense within the Corporate Group.
- Monthly Plant Reporting Package for the Management Team.
- Interest Expense Calculations within the Corporate Group for Notes Receivable and Notes Payable.
- ERP Report Assistance.
- Assist with Monthly Gross Margin Analysis of Product Sold within the Group and to External Customers.
- Assist with preparation for Customer Profit/ Loss Analysis.
- Monthly Transport Cost Report Assistance.
- Assist with Monthly Close Tasks:
- Balance Sheet and P&L Account Analysis.
- Inventory Detail to GL Reconciliation.
- Inventory Reserve Analysis.
- Accounts Receivable Reserves Analysis.
- Financial Reporting Assistance as needed.
- Overall assistance in report development and account analysis.
- Broker Commission Payments.
Knowledge, Education, & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Required in Accounting or Related Field.
- Minimum of 0-1 years in Public Accounting or Manufacturing Environment.
- Above Average proficiency in Microsoft Suite of Products.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and complete tasks efficiently.
- Ability to establish goals and work toward achievement.
If your job search requires a positive environment with team support along with free French pastries, you’ve just been matched!