an avocado toast with citrus suprèmes & slivered fennel on bakerly hand braided brioche
Prep time15-20 minutes
Have you ever thought of putting fennel and citrus suprèmes on top of an avocado toast? Neither did we until we tasted this amazingly delicious delicacy!
The thickness of the hand braided brioche blends perfectly well with the citrusy taste of orange and avocado. Adding mint and fennel to the toast will bring out the tastefulness of all ingredients and most importantly the taste of brioche bread!
- 1 slice of bakerly hand braided brioche
- 1/2 medium pitted and peeled ripe avocado
- fennel slices (enough to cover brioche bread in one layer)
- 5 to 6 segments of blood orange, cut into suprèmes, from 1 medium blood orange
- finely chopped fresh mint leaves (for decoration)
- salt and fresh ground black pepper
- First off, in a small bowl, mash the avocado with a fork and add olive oil, salt and pepper to your liking.
- Then, you want to finely slice your fennel.
- Toast a slice of hand braided brioche to your liking and when toasted spread the avocado mash onto it in an evenly manner.
- After that, you want to add the slices of fennel and segments of blood orange. To top it all off, sprinkle the fresh mint and you're all set!
- The final step is of course to enjoooy!