Prep time: 15-20 minutes
Serves: 1 person
- 1 slice of bakerly hand braided brioche
- 1/2 medium pitted and peeled ripe avocado
- fennel slices (enough to cover brioche bread in one layer)
- 5 to 6 segments of blood orange, cut into suprèmes, from 1 medium blood orange
- finely chopped fresh mint leaves (for decoration)
- salt and fresh ground black pepper
- First off, in a small bowl, mash the avocado with a fork and add olive oil, salt and pepper to your liking.
- Then, you want to finely slice your fennel.
- Toast a slice of hand braided brioche to your liking and when toasted spread the avocado mash onto it in an evenly manner.
- After that, you want to add the slices of fennel and segments of blood orange. To top it all off, sprinkle the fresh mint and you're all set!
- The final step is of course to enjoooy!