our first recipe video for you!
bakerly's modern twist on a classic sandwich
If you're looking for a tasty recipe, you've come to the right place! We're happy to share our first bakerly recipe videooo for a BLT (bacon-lettuce-tomato) with avocado, or BLAT, sandwich! We made a quick video to show you how it's done. Head over to the recipe page for additional information on making this fan-favorite sandwich, including a list of ingredients, and text-instructions. Want to know where to find our soft french brioche baguette? Head to our store locator! Enjoy the videooo!
What's next?Want to know more about french brioche? We have something for you here! Don't know what a BLT is? This page can help you out.
- 1 bakerly soft brioche baguette
- 6 strips of bacon
- 2 leafs of romaine lettuce
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 an avocado
- 3 tbsp of mayonnaise
- a pinch of black pepper
- grated garlic for added taste
- First off, cook the bacon.
- Then, while bacon is cooking, prepare all the ingredients: slice the tomato, chop the lettuce, slice avocado, slice and toast (lightly) the brioche baguette
- After that, prepare the mayonnaise mix by grating your preferred amount of garlic and placing it in a small dish/bowl. Add a pinch of black pepper to the garlic then measure out 3 tbsp of mayonnaise. Add the mayo to the garlic/pepper and mix everything together.
- Spread the mayo mix on the baguette.
- Start layering the ingredients: add the lettuce, add the tomato slices, add the avocado slices, and finally add the bacon strips.
- Cover with the top half of the baguette.
- The last step is to enjoooy!