ohh no, your cart is empty, browse one of our tasty categories!
- 1 bakerly soft brioche baguette
- 6 strips of bacon
- 2 leafs of romaine lettuce
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 an avocado
- 3 tbsp of mayonnaise
- a pinch of black pepper
- grated garlic for added taste
- First off, cook the bacon.
- Then, while bacon is cooking, prepare all the ingredients: slice the tomato, chop the lettuce, slice avocado, slice and toast (lightly) the brioche baguette
- After that, prepare the mayonnaise mix by grating your preferred amount of garlic and placing it in a small dish/bowl. Add a pinch of black pepper to the garlic then measure out 3 tbsp of mayonnaise. Add the mayo to the garlic/pepper and mix everything together.
- Spread the mayo mix on the baguette.
- Start layering the ingredients: add the lettuce, add the tomato slices, add the avocado slices, and finally add the bacon strips.
- Cover with the top half of the baguette.
- The last step is to enjoooy!