ohh no, your cart is empty, browse one of our tasty categories!
3 brioche rolls
- 3 bakerly brioche rolls
- 1/3 of a Portobello mushroom
- 1/3 of a red bell pepper
- 1/3 of a yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 of an eggplant, but it depends on the size
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- salt and pepper to your liking
- First off, you will want to toast your brioche rolls so they become goldish.
- Then, prepare your veggies and mix them all together in a bowl. Add olive oil; if 1 tablespoon is not enough or too much, put your desired amount. Mix again and add the salt and pepper to your liking.
- Cook the veggies taking care that the mushrooms don't overcook. Once they're nicely grilled, spread them onto each bottom of roll. Cover with the top half and get ready for the deliciousness.
- The last step is (of course) to enjoooy!