ohh no, your cart is empty, checkout some great recommendations below!
- 1 bakerly hand braided brioche loaf
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 cup sliced bell peppers
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp. dried chopped onion
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
- Lightly trace out the shape of a football on the top of the bakerly hand braided brioche.
- Cut out the shape on the top of the loaf; set aside. Hollow out the bottom part, leaving a thick shell.
- Make the French onion dip by placing sour cream in a small bowl. Add dried onion, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and parsley. Mix very well until completely uniform.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour to allow the flavors to meld and the dried onion to soften.
- Fill the football shape with the dip.
- Slice pieces of bell pepper to make the stripes and the laces for the football. Place on top of the dip.
- Arrange toasted bread pieces and vegetables around the dip.
- The last step is to serve and enjoy. Bon appétit!