Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Serves: 2 people
- 4 slices of bakerly hand braided brioche toasted
- 5 oz. of sirloin steak thinly sliced
- 1 handful of grated cheddar cheese
- 2 oz. of small white mushrooms thinly sliced
- 1/2 a yellow onion thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove pressed/minced
- 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
- salt & pepper
- The first step is to throw your brioche slices into the toaster. While they toast, warm up the pan with a bit of olive oil and add the onions and garlic.
- When you see the onions turn goldish it's time to add the mushrooms. With that, you can also add your teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce. When all is cooked, set aside.
- This step is about meat. In the juice of the Worcestershire sauce and veggies, cook the meat. When it's almost cooked throw in the veggies and finish cooking everything together by mixing.
- You're almost there. Prepare a bed of cheese on the bottom slice of brioche of each sandwich. Lay the meat, mushrooms and onions with a bit of sauce and cover it with more cheese. Then, you can close your sandwich.
- If you have a panini press, now is the time to use it. Press your sandwich to make the last bits of cheese melt and keep the rest of the sandwich hot. Once the cheese is melted, the sandwich is ready.
- Now the final step is to enjoooy!