Prep time15 minutes
Cook time10 minutes
Are you feeling like it's time for a warm and cozy dessert? Well drool no more, our soft and buttery plain crêpes have done it again! We decided to try this out. It's a pumpkin pie plain crêpes with a drizzle of warm chocolate paste and roasted pecans. Sounds delicious right? Well, here's the recipe.
- 8 bakerly plain crêpes
- 2 cups of pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1/3 cup of evaporated milk
- roasted pecan crumbles
- room temperature chocolate paste
- powdered sugar
- First of all, preheat your sauce pan to low-medium heat.
- When ready, first add the evaporated milk slowly. Then add the two cups of pumpkin puree and if the mix is too consistent then add a little bit more evaporated milk.
- To that, add the salt (and cinnamon if you'd like) and start mixing until the ingredients are well blended together.
- In a frying pan (preheated to low-medium heat) add the pecan crumbles and slowly make them roast (being careful not to burn them).
- Once the mix of pumpkin puree is ready, spread the amount you want across your crêpes. Close the crêpes, zigzag with a the chocolate paste, sprinkle some powdered sugar and then add the pecan crumbles (for taste and also esthetics).
- Your dessert is ready! You can proceed to the last step.
- The last step is of course to enjoooy!