Prep time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
Serves: 8 soft brioche baguette slices
- 2 bakerly soft brioche baguettes
- 1/2 cooked chorizo
- 1/2 a cubed chicken breast (for the Reina Pepiada)
- 1/2 pork tenderloin thinly sliced and cooked in brown sauce
- 1 thick slice of roast beef
- 1 can of drained black beans
- 1/2 sliced tomato
- chopped green olives to your liking
- plantain chips to your liking
- 1 sliced radish
- chimichurri sauce to your liking
- queso cotija, crumbled to your liking
- Pico de Gallo
- Mango Salsa
- The first step is to prepare all your ingredients for each individual sauce/salad. Finely dice all the ingredients.
- When all the preparing is done, you can cook the meat that needs to be cooked. Once cooked, mix the meat with the corresponding sauce/salad. For example, for the Reina Pepiada, add the chicken to the avocado once it's cooked.
- The third step is to assemble all the ingredients together. This is a very delicate step as there are a lot of ingredients and little space to work with so be patient.
- When all is assembled and ready to be tasted, set the slices on a nice plate and call everybody to the table.
- The last step is of course to enjoooy!