the bakerly soft brioche baguette garlic bread
Prep time10 minutes
Cook time15 minutes
Even though the Christmas feast was filled with brioche we totally understand the urge of eating more brioche! That's why we decided to bring to you this week, a recipe with the delicious soft brioche baguette. A classic recipe that is timeless. The bakerly soft brioche baguette garlic bread!
- 1 bakerly soft brioche baguette
- 1/2 cup of butter (approximately 1 stick)
- 4 tsp of minced garlic
- 2 tsp of chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp of olive oil
- grated parmesan cheese to your liking (we put a lot since we love parmesan haha)
- The first step is to preheat your oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- While the oven heats up, you want to open your soft brioche baguette in half.
- In a bowl, whisk together the butter, minced garlic, parsley, olive oil and parmesan cheese until well combined.
- Then, generously spread the mixture on each half of the brioche bread.
- When ready, you can bake for 10-15 minutes or until bread is crisp and top is golden brown.
- As soon as you see the bread is golden, take it out and cut each half of the crisp brioche baguette in 1 inch pieces.
- The last step is of course to enjoooy!