ohh no, your cart is empty, browse one of our tasty categories!
- 1 bakerly soft brioche baguette
- 1/2 cup of butter (approximately 1 stick)
- 4 tsp of minced garlic
- 2 tsp of chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp of olive oil
- grated parmesan cheese to your liking (we put a lot since we love parmesan haha)
- The first step is to preheat your oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- While the oven heats up, you want to open your soft brioche baguette in half.
- In a bowl, whisk together the butter, minced garlic, parsley, olive oil and parmesan cheese until well combined.
- Then, generously spread the mixture on each half of the brioche bread.
- When ready, you can bake for 10-15 minutes or until bread is crisp and top is golden brown.
- As soon as you see the bread is golden, take it out and cut each half of the crisp brioche baguette in 1 inch pieces.
- The last step is of course to enjoooy!