the guacamole & brioche rolls "apéro" platter
Prep time20 minutes
With all these talks about the holidays coming, it got us thinking... What would be the perfect appetizer platter for your holiday dinner and which brioche is best for it? That's when we came up with the guacamole & brioche rolls "apéro" platter. "Apéro" is just a fancy French word for appetizer. Usually you would make a platter like this one in the situation when you have a bunch of friends coming over for dinner and you want to give them a little something before the main course. The focus of this recipe is mostly on the guacamole. Our tasty and buttery brioche rolls are complementary to the guacamole; however, they are what makes the whole platter extremely delicious!
- 1 pack of bakerly brioche rolls, toasted and sliced in half
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1/8th of a red onion, diced
- green onions to decorate
- seedless jalapeño if you're in the mood
- salt, pepper & olive oil
- The first step is to peel and mash each avocado with a little bit of olive oil in a big bowl. While you do that you can toast the brioche rolls.
- Then add some salt and pepper, not too much though.
- Add the diced onions and mix together. If you want to add some seedless jalapeños, now's the time! Prepare your platter and serve to your friends!
- The final step is of course to enjoooy!