ohh no, your cart is empty, browse one of our tasty categories!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Serves: 8 people
- 1 pack of bakerly brioche rolls, toasted and sliced in half
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1/8th of a red onion, diced
- green onions to decorate
- seedless jalapeño if you're in the mood
- salt, pepper & olive oil
- The first step is to peel and mash each avocado with a little bit of olive oil in a big bowl. While you do that you can toast the brioche rolls.
- Then add some salt and pepper, not too much though.
- Add the diced onions and mix together. If you want to add some seedless jalapeños, now's the time! Prepare your platter and serve to your friends!
- The final step is of course to enjoooy!