Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: no cooking needed
Serves: 1 person
Avocado, pesto, mozzarella, our authentic hand braided brioche and of course a lot of love. Here is a recipe that is good tasting and easy to make! We thought of our busy followers who don't really have time to cook for their lunch box so we have another sandwich for you. Here is the avocado-mozza sandwich! Let us know what you think!
- 2 slices bakerly hand braided brioche
- 1/2 avocado
- 4 slices mozzarella
- 2 tbsp pesto
- First off, cut slices of 1/2 an inch of hand braided brioche.
- Lay them out in front of you and put 1 tbsp of pesto on each side. Over the pesto, lay 2 slices of mozzarella cheese and put it in the oven for 2 mins (approximately) to broil at 350.
- Once the cheese has melted a bit, take them out and set them aside. Slice thinly 1/2 the avocado and lay it out on one side of the sandwich.
- Over the avocado you can put some arugula salad if your tastebuds desire.
- Finally, close the sandwich and savour a good lunch.