ohh no, your cart is empty, browse one of our tasty categories!
no cooking needed
- 2 slices bakerly hand braided brioche
- 1/2 avocado
- 4 slices mozzarella
- 2 tbsp pesto
- First off, cut slices of 1/2 an inch of hand braided brioche.
- Lay them out in front of you and put 1 tbsp of pesto on each side. Over the pesto, lay 2 slices of mozzarella cheese and put it in the oven for 2 mins (approximately) to broil at 350.
- Once the cheese has melted a bit, take them out and set them aside. Slice thinly 1/2 the avocado and lay it out on one side of the sandwich.
- Over the avocado you can put some arugula salad if your tastebuds desire.
- Finally, close the sandwich and savour a good lunch.