ohh no, your cart is empty, checkout some great recommendations below!
- 4 slices of hand braided brioche toasted
- 6 strips of bacon cut in half (3 for each sandwich)
- 4 slices of Havarti cheese
- baby spinach leaves to your liking
- First off you're going to toast the slices of hand brioche. Once they are toasted, directly add the cheese on each side so that it melts just enough.
- Then, cook the (half) bacon strips and once they're cooked lay them on one side of the sandwich. On the other side, lay the amount of spinach leaves you desire.
- Once everything is properly laid out, you can close the sandwich. You can add a bit of ground pepper if you're in the mood.
- Finally, enjoooy!!