Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10-15 minutes
Serves: 2 people
We've got something really good cooked up for you this week. It's not any type of grilled cheese. It's one with bacon and spinach in-between slices of hand braided brioche. It's such a flavorful recipe you will want to eat it all day! Let us know what you think in the comments below!
- 4 slices of hand braided brioche toasted
- 6 strips of bacon cut in half (3 for each sandwich)
- 4 slices of Havarti cheese
- baby spinach leaves to your liking
- First off you're going to toast the slices of hand brioche. Once they are toasted, directly add the cheese on each side so that it melts just enough.
- Then, cook the (half) bacon strips and once they're cooked lay them on one side of the sandwich. On the other side, lay the amount of spinach leaves you desire.
- Once everything is properly laid out, you can close the sandwich. You can add a bit of ground pepper if you're in the mood.
- Finally, enjoooy!!