ohh no, your cart is empty, browse one of our tasty categories!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 50 minutes
Serves: 4 people
- 1 bakerly hand braided brioche
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 2 packets vanilla sugar
- 4 bananas
- 2 1/2 cups whole milk
- 7 tablespoons dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 360/390 degrees. Butter a gratin dish then cut the brioche into slices and cut each slice into 4 pieces. Peel and cut the bananas into strips.
- In a large bowl, stir eggs, sugar, and salt until the mixture is homogeneous and add milk. Add the pieces of brioche and the banana slices then mix.
- Set aside 10 to 15 minutes, stirring gently from time to time. Add the chocolate chips and mix again.
- To finish, pour the mixture into the buttered gratin dish and put in the oven for 50 minutes. Serve warm... Yummm delicious!