BLT brioche burger
Prep time10 mins
Cook time10 mins
The tastiest burger you will be making all summer long: BLT + provolone + charred scallions + chipotle mayo, stacked between our fluffy brioche burger buns. So, fire up the grill and enjoy the delicious flavor of smoky bacon and buttery brioche!
- 2 bakerly brioche burger buns
- 2 ground beef burger patties
- 4 slices of bacon
- 2 cups of mayo
- 2 mozzarella slices
- 1 bud of scallions
- 1 cup chipotle chiles
- 1 lemon
- 1 tomato
- 1 butter lettuce
- Pat the burger patties dry with paper towels and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- In a hot pan cook each side of the patties for 3 minutes more or less, depending on desired temperature. Add a mozzarella slice on top of each patty.
- Chop your scallions and char them heavily on a hot pan or grill.
- Toast your bakerly brioche buns for 30 seconds at 350° F.
- Serve the patties on the buns, topped with cooked bacon, scallions, butter lettuce, and tomato.
- The last step is to enjoy, bon appétit!