ohh no, your cart is empty, checkout some great recommendations below!
- 1 bakerly soft brioche baguette
- 6 strips bacon
- 2 leafs romaine lettuce
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 avocado
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Black pepper pinch
- Garlic grated, to taste
- Cook the bacon.
- While bacon is cooking, prepare all the ingredients: slice tomato, chop lettuce, slice avocado, slice and toast (lightly) the brioche baguette.
- Prepare the mayonnaise mix by grating your preferred amount of garlic and placing it in a small dish/bowl. Add a pinch of black pepper to the garlic then measure out 3 tbsp of mayonnaise. Add the mayo to the garlic/pepper and mix everything together.
- Spread the mayo mix on the baguette.
- Begin layering ingredients: add lettuce, add tomato slices, add avocado slices, and finally add the bacon strips.
- Cover with the top half of the baguette and enjoy!