Prep time15 minutes
Cook time45-60 minutes
Where’s the bread pudding? Never-mind that, here’s the brioche pudding! We know you’re looking for another delicious recipe and, of course, you came to the right place! We’re happy to share our brioche pudding with white chocolate chips!
- 1 bakerly sliced brioche
- 16 oz white chocolate chips
- 8 large eggs
- 4 oz butter melted
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 vanilla bean split
- Cut brioche slices into 1 inch cubes and place in a baking dish (spread out evenly). Cover the brioche cubes with the white chocolate chips, ensuring even coverage.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Melt the butter and pour over the brioche and white chocolate chips, covering evenly.
- Prepare the milk mixture by mincing the vanilla bean, then combine the milk, heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla bean in a frying pan. Boil the mixture on medium heat.
- Beat the eggs and then add the milk mixture. Whisk the new mixture and then pour over the baking dish, covering evenly.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 45-60 minutes (brown to your liking) and enjoy!