ohh no, your cart is empty, checkout some great recommendations below!
- 1 bakerly sliced brioche
- 16 oz white chocolate chips
- 8 large eggs
- 4 oz butter melted
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 vanilla bean split
- Cut brioche slices into 1 inch cubes and place in a baking dish (spread out evenly). Cover the brioche cubes with the white chocolate chips, ensuring even coverage.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Melt the butter and pour over the brioche and white chocolate chips, covering evenly.
- Prepare the milk mixture by mincing the vanilla bean, then combine the milk, heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla bean in a frying pan. Boil the mixture on medium heat.
- Beat the eggs and then add the milk mixture. Whisk the new mixture and then pour over the baking dish, covering evenly.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 45-60 minutes (brown to your liking) and enjoy!