brioche burger buns ice cream sandwiches
Prep time10 mins
Cook time5 mins
The ultimate ice cream sandwich starts with our buttery brioche burger buns filled with your favorite ice cream, and toppings if you want to be fancy! Whip these up after dinner or as an afternoon dessert this weekend for a treat that the whole family will enjoy.
- 4 bakerly brioche burger buns
- 16 ounce container of vanilla gelato/ice cream
- 6 ounces fresh blackberries
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- powdered sugar
- Begin by adding the blackberries, maple syrup and lemon juice to a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to medium-low and let it simmer for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Turn off the heat and set the syrup aside to cool.
- Toast your bakerly brioche burger buns until slightly golden and let them cool for a few minutes.
- Top the bottom buns with 2 scoops of ice cream and drizzle 1-2 tablespoons of syrup over the ice cream.
- Top the sandwich with top bun. Sprinkle each sandwich with powdered sugar.
- The last step is to enjoy, bon appétit!