ohh no, your cart is empty, checkout some great recommendations below!
- 4 bakerly brioche burger buns
- 16 ounce container of vanilla gelato/ice cream
- 6 ounces fresh blackberries
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- powdered sugar
- Begin by adding the blackberries, maple syrup and lemon juice to a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to medium-low and let it simmer for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Turn off the heat and set the syrup aside to cool.
- Toast your bakerly brioche burger buns until slightly golden and let them cool for a few minutes.
- Top the bottom buns with 2 scoops of ice cream and drizzle 1-2 tablespoons of syrup over the ice cream.
- Top the sandwich with top bun. Sprinkle each sandwich with powdered sugar.
- The last step is to enjoy, bon appétit!