Prep time10 mins
Cook time15 mins
How does a warm brioche dinner roll stuffed with thick-cut ham, melted gruyere cheese and an over-easy egg sound for breakfast? This easy recipe made with bakerly brioche dinner rolls is a deliciously fun morning treat. All you need is about 20 minutes and you’ll be enjoying a hot breakfast sandwich with your morning coffee!
- 1 pack of 8 bakerly brioche dinner rolls
- 4 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 4 pieces of thick-cut hickory-smoked ham, cut into small ¼ inch cubes, about 2 cups
- 2 cups gruyere cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley finely chopped
- 8 eggs
- olive oil for brushing
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- Cut off the top of the bakerly brioche dinner rolls and remove the center bread using your fingers to shape a small bowl.
- Brush the inside of each roll with a light coating of dijon mustard.
- Place shredded gruyere, 5-6 small cubes of ham, and a sprinkle of chopped parsley into the roll.
- Break a whole medium-sized egg over the filling.
- Finish the edges around the egg with more shredded gruyere. Sprinkle the top with a little pepper and more parsley.
- Brush the lids with olive oil and place on top of each filled roll.
- Place rolls on a parchment paper-lined medium baking tray.
- Bake at 350 degrees, for 15-17 minutes. Serve warm.
- The last step is to enjoy, bon appétit!