Paris Hilton’s Frosted Flake French toast
Prep time10 mins
Cook time15 mins
For our latest recipe, we took a page out of Paris Hilton’s new cookbook and Netflix show “Cooking with Paris” and recreated her iconic Frosted Flakes French Toast! In her very first episode, she takes on the kitchen with her BFF Kim Kardashian and it’s no surprise that brioche is their go-to bread for making the most “beyond” French Toast!
- 1 loaf of bakerly hand braided brioche bread
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup frosted flakes cereal
- ½ cup lucky charm marshmallows
- 1 tbsp butter
- pinch of salt
- maple syrup
- whipped cream
- Pour 1 cup of Frosted Flakes cereal into a large ziplock and crush. Pour cereal into medium sized bowl and set aside.
- In another medium bowl, add 2 eggs, ½ cup milk, 1 teaspoon vanilla, ¼ teaspoon cinnamon and a pinch of salt. Whisk until everything is combined.
- Preheat skillet over medium heat and add butter.
- Once butter is almost melted, dip one slice of bread into egg mixture and then dip into crushed cereal. Press gently to help cereal stick.
- Add coated bakerly hand braided brioche bread to hot pan and cook for a few minutes on both sides until golden brown.
- Place finished French toast on a plate and top with whipped cream, lucky charms marshmallows and syrup.
- The last step is to enjoy, bon appétit!