ohh no, your cart is empty, checkout some great recommendations below!
- 1 loaf of bakerly hand braided brioche bread
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup frosted flakes cereal
- ½ cup lucky charm marshmallows
- 1 tbsp butter
- pinch of salt
- maple syrup
- whipped cream
- Pour 1 cup of Frosted Flakes cereal into a large ziplock and crush. Pour cereal into medium sized bowl and set aside.
- In another medium bowl, add 2 eggs, ½ cup milk, 1 teaspoon vanilla, ¼ teaspoon cinnamon and a pinch of salt. Whisk until everything is combined.
- Preheat skillet over medium heat and add butter.
- Once butter is almost melted, dip one slice of bread into egg mixture and then dip into crushed cereal. Press gently to help cereal stick.
- Add coated bakerly hand braided brioche bread to hot pan and cook for a few minutes on both sides until golden brown.
- Place finished French toast on a plate and top with whipped cream, lucky charms marshmallows and syrup.
- The last step is to enjoy, bon appétit!