French onion burger
Prep time20 mins
Cook time20 mins
The French have a word for it: "bonheur"! Bite into "happiness" with the delicious taste of our French brioche burger recipe. All the flavors of your favorite soup, but in a burger!
- 8 bakerly brioche burger buns
- 1 lb ground beef, 80% lean
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 oz comté cheese, sliced
- 1 cup caramelized onion
- 1 cup fresh arugula
- mustard to taste
- Toast bakerly brioche burger buns on a hot skillet and set aside.
- Mix together the patty ingredients until evenly combined.
- Form the beef into a round patty.
- Repeat with the remaining beef.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Cook the burgers for 3 minutes on the first side, flip, and place the slice of cheese on top.
- Cook for 6 more minutes.
- Sauté onions over medium heat until caramelized.
- Assemble the burgers on the buns with caramelized onions and arugula.
- The last step is to enjoy, bon appétit!