ohh no, your cart is empty, checkout some great recommendations below!
4 - 8 people
- 8 bakerly brioche burger buns
- 2 lb ground beef, divided into 8 patties
- 2 ⅔ cups grated parmesan cheese
- butter lettuce
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Set a wire cooling rack on top of a baking sheet. Place a metal 1-cup measuring cup upside down on top of the cooling rack.
- In a medium non-stick skillet over medium heat, pour ⅓ cup of grated parmesan in the center of the pan and spread out into a thin circle, about 5 inches across. Melt the cheese for 2-3 minutes, or until golden and fully melted.
- Once the cheese is fully melted, run a spatula along the edges of the cheese and shake the pan to loosen the cheese circle. Carefully slide the melted cheese over the inverted measuring cup to form a cheese bowl. Set aside and let cool completely for about ten minutes.
- Lightly grease a large skillet over high heat, then add the beef patties and season generously with salt and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes without disturbing, then flip and cook for another 3 minutes.
- To assemble, place a bottom burger bun on a plate with butter lettuce and place the cheese bowl on top. Lay a burger patty inside the cheese bowl and top with tomato, avocado, onion, and the top brioche burger bun.
- The last step is to enjoy, bon appétit!