Prep time30 minutes
Cook time10 minutes
Raise your hand if you are a chocolate lover! Seriously, who doesn't love chocolate? A brioche chocolate trifle made with layers of our delicious brioche chocolate chip rolls and chocolate ganache offer the perfect easy dessert recipe for this Easter!
Prepare the treat in one large dish or in individual cups for a convenient, make-ahead option that will wow your family!
Simple, dreamy and delicate!
- 4 bakerly brioche chocolate chip rolls
- 4 oz. semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Let’s get it started: First chop the chocolate and add it to a large heatproof bowl. Set aside.
- Then pour the heavy whipping cream into a microwave safe bowl and heat in the microwave for about 45 seconds-1minute. Make sure to keep an eye on it so it doesn't bubble over in the microwave.
- Pour the warm heavy whipping cream over the chocolate and let it sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Start whisking slowly in the middle of the bowl and continue whisking in one direction until the mixture is smooth and well combined.
- Allow to cool for about 10-15 minutes before layering.
- Cut the brioche chocolate chips rolls into 1-1/2in cubes.
- Place ¼ cup of the brioche cubes in the individual cup, top with chocolate ganache and repeat layers.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- The last step is to enjoooy! bon appétit...