ohh no, your cart is empty, checkout some great recommendations below!
- 4 bakerly brioche chocolate chip rolls
- 4 oz. semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Let’s get it started: First chop the chocolate and add it to a large heatproof bowl. Set aside.
- Then pour the heavy whipping cream into a microwave safe bowl and heat in the microwave for about 45 seconds-1minute. Make sure to keep an eye on it so it doesn't bubble over in the microwave.
- Pour the warm heavy whipping cream over the chocolate and let it sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Start whisking slowly in the middle of the bowl and continue whisking in one direction until the mixture is smooth and well combined.
- Allow to cool for about 10-15 minutes before layering.
- Cut the brioche chocolate chips rolls into 1-1/2in cubes.
- Place ¼ cup of the brioche cubes in the individual cup, top with chocolate ganache and repeat layers.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- The last step is to enjoooy! bon appétit...