ohh no, your cart is empty, checkout some great recommendations below!
- 8 bakerly brioche dinner rolls
- 1 lb. shredded chicken taco or ground beef
- 2 cups shredded taco cheese
- 2 cup pico de gallo
- 3 small smashed avocado
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Let’s get this “taco slider” started.
- First, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray 9 x 13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Slice rolls like you would a burger bun and place bottom half in the pan and set the top half aside.
- Spread prepared taco shredded chicken out on the bottom of the rolls.
- Sprinkle the taco meat with 1 cup of the shredded cheese. Evenly distribute the smashed avocado, the pico de gallo and cover with the remaining cup of cheese.
- Place roll tops back on the top, stir together melted butter evenly over the tops of the rolls.
- Cover with aluminum let set for 10 minutes, then bake for 10 minutes
- The last step is to enjoy…Bon Appétit!