Prep time15 minutes
Cook time10 minutes
If you’re looking to upgrade your classic grilled peanut butter banana sandwich, opt for bakerly sliced brioche and elevate your breakfast experience. Create a unique dessert or a flavorful snack.
Cooked like a grilled cheese but filled with melted peanut butter, warm bananas and honey. It’s the perfect combination of crunchy texture and amazing flavors to give you this unbelievable grilled sandwich!
- 2 slices bakerly sliced brioche
- 3 tbsp natural peanut butter
- ½ sliced banana
- 1½ tbsp honey
- ⅛ ground cinnamon
- 1½ tbsp butter
- Spread 2½ tablespoons peanut butter on each slices of bread.
- Lightly coat a large sauté pan with butter and heat to a medium-high temperature.
- Place sliced bananas in sauté pan and cook until caramelized.
- Place cooked bananas on top of bread slices with peanut butter and add the honey.
- Place remaining slices on top to make a sandwich.
- Lightly spray the outside of the sandwich before sautéing.
- Cook until golden brown on each side. Slice sandwich in half on the diagonal and serve.
- Garnish with ground cinnamon and honey.
- The last step is to enjoooy! Bon Appétit!