Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: none
Serves: 1 person
- One 6-ounces can white meat tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 cup shredded veggies (carrots, red onion, tomatoes)
- 1/8 cup canned corn, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped Romaine lettuce
- ½ small avocado
- Dressing of your choice
- Let’s assemble the salad: layer tuna, Romain lettuce, red onion, corn, carrot and tomato.
- Then place avocado and the brioche croutons.
- Garnish with an edible flower if you want to add a spring touch.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss until well combined.
- The last step is to enjoooy! Bon Appétit!