ohh no, your cart is empty, checkout some great recommendations below!
- 1 pack of bakerly brioche dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) chicken broth
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- parmesan cheese to garnish
- Preheat the oven 350°F.
- To make the brioche bread bowls: carefully cut a circle into the top of each dinner roll, then remove the bread from inside, using your fingers to hollow out the inside of the roll. Is an 8 pack, so you decide how many bread bowls you want to serve.
- Arrange the bread bowls on a baking sheet, brush with olive oil, and bake for 5 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven and set aside.
- To make the cream of mushroom soup: in a large saucepan, heat butter over medium high heat, saute mushrooms and onion until tender.
- Mix flour, salt, pepper and 1 can broth until smooth. Stir into mushroom mixture. Stir in remaining broth.
- Bring to a boil, cook and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat, stir in cream. Simmer, uncovered, until flavors are blended, about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Ladle soup into bread bowls. Garnish with Parmesan flakes et voila!
- The last step is to enjoooy. Bon appétit!