Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 10 min
Serves: 4 people
- 1 pack of brioche burger buns
- 2 pounds ground lamb
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 10 ounces feta crumbled into small pieces
- 1 cucumber: ½ shredded, ½ sliced
- 1 tomato sliced
- Cherokee lettuce
- ½ red onion
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- fresh dill
- Kalamata olives and cherry tomatoes to garnish
- Let’s start with the burgers: gently combine the ground lamb, feta cheese, dried oregano, half of the grated garlic, salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Form into 4 patties that are the same diameter as bakerly brioche burger buns.
- To make the yogurt sauce: shred one half of the cucumber and combine it with the Greek yogurt, the remaining garlic and the dill. Season with salt and refrigerate, until ready to serve.
- Grill the burgers over a medium flame until they are cooked to your desired level of doneness.
- Serve with brioche burger buns, Cherokee lettuce, red onion, and yogurt sauce.
- Garnish with feta cheese, kalamata olives and cherry tomatoes.
- The last step is to enjoooy! Bon appétit!