Prep time30 min
Cook time10 min
Bring the deliciousness home with this Greek burger made with bakerly brioche burger buns.
When cooking with premium ingredients we are tempted to keep things simple, however that often means missing out on some of the best parts of cooking... which is experimenting with new flavors. That’s why we decided to combine our French brioche burger buns with Greek flavors. Transforming the classic burger into an unforgettable Mediterranean dish.
- 1 pack of brioche burger buns
- 2 pounds ground lamb
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 10 ounces feta crumbled into small pieces
- 1 cucumber: ½ shredded, ½ sliced
- 1 tomato sliced
- Cherokee lettuce
- ½ red onion
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- fresh dill
- Kalamata olives and cherry tomatoes to garnish
- Let’s start with the burgers: gently combine the ground lamb, feta cheese, dried oregano, half of the grated garlic, salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Form into 4 patties that are the same diameter as bakerly brioche burger buns.
- To make the yogurt sauce: shred one half of the cucumber and combine it with the Greek yogurt, the remaining garlic and the dill. Season with salt and refrigerate, until ready to serve.
- Grill the burgers over a medium flame until they are cooked to your desired level of doneness.
- Serve with brioche burger buns, Cherokee lettuce, red onion, and yogurt sauce.
- Garnish with feta cheese, kalamata olives and cherry tomatoes.
- The last step is to enjoooy! Bon appétit!